3. Although we do supply some furniture covers to catch floating pet hair, pets are
NOT allowed on the beds or furniture.
4. If your dog gets dirty in the river or elsewhere, please clean him off very well with his pet towels
before bringing him back into the cabin.
5. Please bring your pet’s crate for when you have to leave him alone in the cabin OR on the porch.
Some dogs may panic when left alone in a strange place!
If your pet will absolutely not stay in a crate, then PLEASE CLOSE THE BEDROOM DOOR when you go out, so he
cannot get into the bedroom.
6. For the safety of your dog, neighbor’s pets & the area wildlife, please keep him under control
when outdoors. If he runs away in the woods or elsewhere, you may not be able to find him.
7. Please pick up after your dog & deposits go in the can in the fenced yard.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING CONSIDERATE!!!